Full Buck Moon Gong
Time & Location
About the Event
The gong is not a musical instrument. The gong is God. So it is said; si it is". Yogi Bhajan
A Gong Sound Meditation is a deeply powerful experience. For some it can even be life- changing. As sound from the Gong penetrates through the whole body it impacts the brain waves, respipratory system and heart fucation.
A deep reverberating sound pulsates the body through resonance to help calm the mind, body and regulate the immune system.
Sound & Vibration helps with;
- Chronic Stress and Fatigue
- Anxiety & Depression
- People who find it hard to mediatate
- For physcial and emontional blockages
- For a deep state of relaxation and rejuvenation
- Sleep issues
What to bring with you:
- A yoga mat.
- Blanket or something soft underneath you.
- Maybe a pillow to lie your head upon.
- A shawl or blanket to wrap around you.
- Wear comfortable clothing (layers) and socks.
- A water bottle so your're well hydrated.
" ‼️Not recommended if any of the following apply:
- Have a pacemaker
- ️ First trimester and final month of pregnancy
- ️ Sound induced epilepsy
- ️ Hearing issues or sound sensitivity, tinnitus, etc
No late admission - please arrive 10 minutes before the start time.
Phones switched off.
If you have any questions please get in touch with me email@example.com
- Full Buck Moon Sound Bath£5£50£0