Great Spirit Full Moon Gong Bath (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
The Full Moon of the New decade 2020 also known as the Full Wolf Moon because wolves were more often heard at this time. Wolfs generally howl to define territory, locate pack members, and gather for hunting. Native Americans usually respect, not fear, wolves. Other names for the January Moon include: the Cold Moon and the Great Spirit Moon.
How about starting your January with a relaxing gong bath meditation? Set the tone for 2020 by developing a meditation practice and let the gong be a gentle guide for your soul. If you have never experienced a gong bath then let this be your first step towards trying something new and expanding your horizon.
Even if you've never experienced a sound bath, come and try it for the first time, as I will guide you where you'll reach new levels of relaxation.
"The gong is not a musical instrument. The gong is God. So it is said; si it is". Yogi Bhajan
A Gong Sound Meditation is a deeply powerful experience. For some it can even be life- changing. As sound from the Gong penetrates through the whole body it impacts the brain waves, respipratory system and heart fucation.
A deep reverberating sound pulsates the body through resonance to help calm the mind, body and regulate the immune system.
Sound & Vibration helps with;
- Chronic Stress and Fatigue
- Anxiety & Depression
- People who find it hard to mediatate
- For physcial and emontional blockages
- For a deep state of relaxation and rejuvenation
- Sleep issues
What to bring with you:
- A yoga mat.
- Blanket or something soft underneath you.
- Maybe a pillow to lie your head upon.
- A shawl or blanket to wrap around you.
- Wear comfortable clothing (layers) and socks.
- A water bottle so your're well hydrated.
" ‼️Not recommended if any of the following apply:
- Have a pacemaker
- ️ First trimester and final month of pregnancy
- ️ Sound induced epilepsy
- ️ Hearing issues or sound sensitivity, tinnitus, etc
No late admission - please arrive 10 minutes before the start time.
Phones switched off.
If you have any questions please get in touch with me email@example.com
- Cold Moon Gong Sound Bath£15£150£0