Harvest Moon Sound Healing
Time & Location
About the Event
September's full corn moon is so called because this is when crops are gathered at the end of the summer season. At this time, the Moon appears particularly bright and rises early, letting farmers continue harvesting into the night. This moon is also sometimes named the barley moon, and it is often the nearest full moon to the autumnal equinox, earning the title of 'harvest moon'.
The gong is not a musical instrument. The gong is God. So it is said; so it is". Yogi Bhajan
A Gong Sound Meditation is a deeply powerful experience. For some it can even be life- changing. As sound from the Gong penetrates through the whole body it impacts the brain waves, respiratory system and heart furcation.
A deep reverberating sound pulsates, the body through resonance to help calm the mind, body and regulate the immune system.
Sound & Vibration helps with;
- Chronic Stress and Fatigue
- Anxiety & Depression
- People who find it hard to meditate
- For physical and emotional blockages
- For a deep state of relaxation and rejuvenation
- Sleep issues
What to bring with you:
- A yoga mat.
- Blanket or something soft underneath you.
- Maybe a pillow to lay your head upon.
- A shawl or blanket to wrap around you.
- Wear comfortable clothing (layers) and socks.
- A water bottle so that you’re well hydrated.
Not recommended if any of the following apply:
- Have a pacemaker
- First trimester and final month of pregnancy
- Sound induced epilepsy
- Hearing issues or sound sensitivity, tinnitus, etc.
No late admission - please arrive 10 minutes before the start time.
Phones switched off.
If you have any questions please get in touch with me firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Early Bird Ticket"£5£50£0